Here is What I Bought!

I'm one of those people who has to wait til the last day of the sale so I can see what everyone else buys! I can't miss the goodies! And friends, I spent A LOT. Not as much as last year, but I still almost broke the bank!

So, now that I've done my shopping, I'm linking up with Blog Hoppin' to share all the fun stuff I got during the big sale!

Links to each product are listed below!


iExcel Bulletin Board Display from The Brown Bag Teacher
Back to School Night Teacher Must Haves from Gina Peluso
ipad Essentials: Book Reviews from Reagan Tunstall
Interactive Reading Literature Notebooks from Lovin Lit
Editable Substitute Handbook from Amy Groesbeck
Guided Reading for the Upper Grades from Valerie Steinhardt
Editable Daily Schedule Cards from Amy Groesbeck
Guided Reading Leveled Lesson Plans A-M from Angeline Stewart
For your InFORMation: Back to School Forms + More from Kelley Dolling
Library Checkout Binder Kit from Amy Groesbeck
Guided Reading Planning & Recording Forms from The Hazel Owl
The Hamburger Paragraph from Hope King
Be a Reading Expert from A Year of Many Firsts

I think it's safe to say I'm set for this year guys...

I would love to see what you all bought as well because I'm sure I missed lots of great things! 

Just click on the button below to go link up your own purchases!


I'll be back tomorrow to share some progress in my new classroom and a freebie! =)

3 comments:

  1. I'm like you and wait to see what everyone else bought before checking out myself!

    Rachel
    thirdgradecupcakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You got a lot of stuff! Good for you! You are all set!

    ReplyDelete

Treats for the Teacher