Whole Brain Teaching Set Preview

Hi friends! I hope you all have had fun filling up your cards on TPT and TN! I certainly spent a lot of moolah today!! 

Anyway, I am trying to prepare for being back in my classroom tomorrow and so I've been making some Whole Brain Teaching rules posters and teaching signs. The pack will also have a Rock Star themed super improver wall!

Here is just sneak peak! I'm just waiting on some more clip art to arrive in my inbox before I can complete it!






Don't forget about the TPT and TN sales! You still have time! It ends tonight at midnight!! 

Click HERE if you would like a preview of many of my units and products that are available for purchase or just go to my stores by clicking one of my buttons below!!



7 comments:

  1. I just love these! You do such great work! I am having a giveway if you get a chance to stop by my blog.

    Diane
    http://funinsecondgrade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! Can't wait to see the finished product :)
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I am looking forward to using Whole Brain Teaching this year and these will be a great addition to what I already have planned! Thanks for the sneak peek. :)

    I am your newest follower by the way! Love your stuff!
    Lattes and Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see the finished Whole Brain Learning set! I'm a big fan... of WBT as well as your blog!

    Sally from Elementary Matters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sally it is complete! Here is the link: http://gingersnapstreatsforteachers.blogspot.com/2012/08/whole-brain-teaching-posters-and-peek.html?showComment=1345083857774#c8432473806744669789

      Delete
  5. I LOVE your stuff! I am linking your Super Improver's Wall to my new Whole Brain Teaching Blog. I didn't get to print out your super jazzy download due to a lack of color ink, but I did "borrow" the names of your labels (I hope you don't mind!) You have such great resources, I want teachers at my school to have a look!

    ReplyDelete

Treats for the Teacher