Carolina Blogger Meet Up and Some Other Stuff

I can hardly contain my excitement! We are finally having a Carolina blogger meet up! I will finally get to meet my bloggy heroes!! 


 And no…not just for bloggers…stalkers other teacher friends are welcome to join! :) 

So, If you will be in the Columbia area on September 15, I would love to see you there! I know this is still 2 months away, and we are still in the beginning stages of planning, but I wanted to give you PA-LENTY of time to put it on your calendar! Time and location will be announced once we have a general idea of how many people to expect.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED…
Please head over to Second Grade Shenanigans and leave a comment under Hope’s Carolina Blogger Meet-Up Post {HERE}.
Please make sure that you leave your email address so that we can contact you with further details!

What? What!? Who else is excited!? 

Again, please head over to Hope's blog and comment with your email if you are interested in attending. 

In other news, I have missed blogging and catching up with everyone these last few days, but I have immensely enjoyed my time here in Missouri for the Whole Brain Teaching conference! 

I met some bloggy friends...



Ate some delicious food at a 360 degree rotating restaurant with a KILLER view...


And learned some amazing teaching strategies from Chris Biffle and his team of awesome instructors! (Sorry my camera phone was all I had!)


I can't wait to get home and share what I learned and finish working on my new Super Back to School Unit!! 


Hope to get it done soon so I can share it with you all! 

Later gators!

5 comments:

  1. I am sooo excited about your Super Unit! My school is doing a "HEROES" theme this year, and I'm sure this would be great, er..Super:) Ginger, I am a huge fan, and would be very honored if you would stop by my brand-new little blog!
    http://sweetschoolmoments.blogspot.com/
    The meet up sounds like a blast...so many great bloggers will be there! Wish I wasn't so far away:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you had an awesome time at the conference! Wasn't it so motivating? Love your pictures! I had so much going on in my brain, I didn't even think about taking pictures, ha ha!

    :)
    Blessings of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! You survived the loner flight!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sitting in the St. Louis airport right now drinking wine and preparing myself for the flight! HAHA And I might be working on my new unit! ;)

      Delete
  4. So much fun! I so wish I could have gone to the WBT conference in Ohio, but I started teaching summer school that week. Bummer summer!
    Lisa
    Fourth and Ten
    Like Fourth and Ten on Facebook!
    Formerly Stories From Second

    ReplyDelete

Treats for the Teacher