Just a few ideas I've stolen from Pinterest...

So, like most everyone else in teacher blog land, I live on Pinterest. I have an app on my iphone and I use it constantly on commercial breaks! This guy, who has yet to be named, was an inspired by someone on Pinterest who I can't think of at the moment! But it really helped my kids remember the parts of a letter!



Isn't he cute!? I mean, he has a big ole head that isn't really proportional to the rest of his body, but who cares! 

I actually did not find this next idea on Pinterest. I actually came up with it all on my own! =)  I gave my kids a learning style survey during the first week of school and then I turned it into a consensogram! 


This idea came to me this week when I was trying to figure out what to do with my students South Carolina landform maps. I decided I would just make a collage out of them and make one large map! 


I will post more from my world later this weekend! 

Now, if you'll excuse me, my glass of wine and I have a date!

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your parts of a letter guy! Any chance you have scanned it and would like to share?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you post the learning style survey you gave your students?

    ReplyDelete
  3. parts of a letter printable! http://www.teachervision.fen.com/writing/printable/45999.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you describe the consensagram for me?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Treats for the Teacher