Free Teacher Clip Art and Social Studies ideas!

Hold on to your pants! I have discovered the Holy Grail! I was perusing some blogs through a linky party hosted by Kathy at First Grade a la Carte and clicked on Primary Graffiti's link up. She had a Social Studies freebie that included clip art from phillipmartin.com.

Now, I have seen this clip art before all over the internet and just NEVER knew that it was totally free and that there was TONS of it!! I was in teacher clip art heaven! It was all broken down into categories so it was easy to search and find what you are looking for! Click here for a direct link to the page with the clip art. Prepare to be excited.

Please tell me that I am not the only person who didn't know about this or just fib and pretend you didn't because I will feel reaaaaally stupid for sharing if I am! HAHA

Oh, also, if you are interested in some Social Studies freebies, head on over to First Grade a la Carte and link up! Not only are there some great Social Studies ideas, but she is always giving away some freebies JUST for participating! =)

HOLLA!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! I just came across your post and this is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Treats for the Teacher